Saturday, December 17, 2016

Snow in Lebanon!


Hey Mom!! Today the #Light the World service is to thank our mothers, so the mission president gave us all permission to send an email to our mothers!!  Woo hoo!  (Additional content edited for Mom's eyes only... 😏)

Today is going to be a service day, we woke up to about 4 inches of snow on the ground! Then it rained, so now it's all hard ice. We are going to go out today and shovel people's walks. 

Here's a video that my companion took of me this morning shoveling our walk outside our house. 

Anyways, thank you so much for all you've done for me! I love you!! 

video

(This video makes me laugh out loud for several reasons: First, that shovel is pathetic and clearly not up to the job. Second, he's not going to last an hour in those shoes; vans were not made for snow. And third, I love how when he finally gets a big scoop of snow, he throws it onto the neighbor's walkway without even realizing it! Hahaha!!!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment